UOB Reserve Card – the Reason for the Finest Life?
Do you classify yourself among the high net worth individuals? It all depends on your understanding of who the high net worth individual is. There are those who already live prestigiously, and others wish just to meet a bottomless pit of money. Anyone’s wish is to indulge in the finest life possible. This article tells you that the UOB Reserve Card gives you the ticket to join the elite group of people.
Your ability to spend prestigiously defines your financial nobility. The United Overseas Bank (UOB) Reserve Card also known as UOB Reserve Visa Infinite reinforces this status. UOB card is popular for its provision for purchase of unlimited discounted miles. It’s possible now have a business class trip on Singapore Airlines and others like British Airways. This makes UOB Reserve Card a close companion for the lovers of tours and travels.
You can save your travel expense by more than 50% with UOB card. A trip from Singapore to Tokyo that would take you 68,000 miles would generally cost you S$4,330. With UOB card, you can purchase a discounted rate of S$19 per 1000 miles. It would cost you a total of S$1,292 excluding applicable taxes.
Requirements to Qualify for the UOB Reserve Card
To qualify for this prestigious card, you must have at least $2 million deposits in your UOB account or any other private bank. This ownership makes you eligible to receive an invite to buy the card. Other ways to qualify include:-
- Having a private relationship with UOB or any other private bank
- An annual income of at least $500,000
- Also when you spend over $200,000 with personal private cards over twelve months’ period
- A high business or social profile
If you qualify, you would then need to pay an annual fee of $3,852. This doesn’t sound an over-price for owners of more than $2 million investments. The prestigious perks that follow only make the cost overly fair.
Upon payment of the annual fee, you earn yourself UOB rewards point (UNI$) of 100,000 miles. You also get an additional 50,000 UNIS$ when you spend $250,000, during any year you are a member.
Here is How the UOB Reserve Card Enables You to Join the High Net-Worth Class of Singaporeans
Apart from the travel-related benefit here are more benefits to enjoy.
- Pamper yourself in all manners with 24-hour access to a dedicated concierge service. This includes a complimentary medical concierge service in case you fall sick
- Your birthdays get better as you enjoy exclusive deals on the month of your birthday. This elites card entitles you for refreshments in the finest hotels and restaurants in Singapore
- You also get a complimentary meal with your significant other on your birthday month either at Yan Ting at The St. Regis or Corner House Singapore
- The card entitles you to one month complimentary Keyes membership, and, opportunity to enjoy a rare wine or whiskey
- You enjoy a complimentary gold membership of Hilton HHonors. Here you get travel perks like welcome amenities, room upgrades, daily breakfast and late check-outs in the participating hotels
- Unlimited priority pass access to lounges worldwide
- Private access to Tower Club, China club and Sentosa Golf Club in Singapore
- Eligibility for a complimentary International Associate Club membership. A grouping of high-class city, golf and country clubs with 220 members across the world. In this category, the Singapore clubs include the Hollandse Club, the British club, and One 15 Marina Club
UOB Reserve Card Still Has More to Offer
For all of the above benefits, the UOB card has only been about you (the owner) and only one chance for your relevant other. UOB also takes care of your dependants as it takes care of your children’s future. You may wonder how?
Your children get guidance whenever they want to study overseas. UOB in collaboration with AUG Global Network takes care of your children overseas study. Their support include a waiver of application fees to participating institutions. This also includes personalized group visits and study tours to specific institutions.
More to Learn About the Card
The UOB has a general spending rate of 1.6 mpd for local spends and 2 mpd for overseas. This UOB reserve card has a “UOB Reserve Payment Facility” that entitles you to buy as many miles as you need at 1.9 cents each. Though this rate may appear cheaper like others, it’s greatest advantage is that it doesn’t cap you to some certain miles. It provides a carte blanche to buy many miles as you wish.
It is worth noting that the expenses incurred in this reserve payment facility do not count in the $250,000 spending to earn the annual 50,000 UNI$ bonus.
When you visit the high class local and overseas clubs, you pay for all the services you consume in the club. The benefit offered is the access and not the costs you incur. There are some goodies in the IAC membership highlighted earlier. You get a platinum status in the GHA and Sixt rental car gold status.
There are parameters used to set the balance between the haves and the haves not like taxation. It takes more from the richest with no rewards but takes less from the poorer. The UOB reserve card operates differently as it rewards the above average spenders. This facility rewards card owners for spending on travels. It is a gateway to prestigious and stylish living.
Therefore, enter the world of exclusive privileges where you don’t just appreciate excellent life but actually live it. What could be standing between you and this most exceptional living is lack of UOB reserve card.
Reach out to the benefits this UOB facility by responding to your Private Bank call. Your assets holding in the bank is what entitles you if you are already at $2 million. For the majority of us who probably won’t qualify, we are free to dream.
Here are more articles you should read: