WHICH IS THE BEST iPhone XS PRICE PLAN IN SINGAPORE?
The iPhone XS and XS MAX are the latest models available from Apple. This article will explain what is new, how much they cost, how you can buy one and the best price plan for each.
After much speculation, Apple has unveiled its new iPhone models for the year 2018. There are three choices of an upgrade, two are available now: the iPhone XS and the iPhone XS MAX, which went on sale at Apple stores around the globe on 21st September 2018.
However, since the launch, there have been complaints regarding LTE and WiFi connectivity. We have also seen reports that people aren’t pleased with the new filters the phones apply to enhance selfies.
In addition to the XS and XS MAX, the third option is the iPhone XR, which won’t go on sale until 26th October 2018, with pre-orders being taken from 19th October.
Somewhat unsurprisingly, Apple has built upon the iPhone X rather than updating the iPhone 8, at a glance, the new and old models look the same.
We will be comparing an iPhone 8 vs. an iPhone XS, and an iPhone 8 plus vs. an iPhone XS MAX.
The XS is considered the direct upgrade from the X, but the XS MAX offers the biggest screen yet seen on an iPhone at 6.5 inches.
THE BEST PLAN FOR iPhone XS AND XS MAX
PLAN COMBO 1 COMBO 2 COMBO 3
Data 100 MB 2GB 3GB
Calls 100 Mins 200Mins unlimited
SMS 500 SMS 1000 SMS unlimited
Monthly price $27.90 $42.90 $68.90
Unlimited calls are capped at 10,000 local minutes, unlimited SMS/MMS are capped at 10,000. Excess charges apply thereafter. To ensure that the activities of some users do not impair the ability of customers to have access to reliable services, this plan is conditional on fair usage by customers.
PLAN mySIM40 mySIM70 mySIM90 mySIM118
Monthly Subscription $40 $70 $90 $118
Bundle 5GB 15GB 30GB Unlimited
• Unlimited free calls to 3M1 numbers
• 100 Mins and 100 SMS/MMS
All mySIM plans come with:
– Shared plan bundles with up to 2 mySIM plans at $12/month each.
– International roaming data
– Add 200 min/800 min/ unlimited talk time at $5/$10/$15 per month.
What’s more, enjoy:
– Free incoming calls
– Free 4G VAS
– Voicemail Service
– Receive one month’s free Caller Number Display on mySIM98 and mySIM118 plans.
All mobile plans include these perks:
– Free unlimited incoming calls
– Free 00 minutes of talk time with Happytalk
– Free 3-month international Roaming for first-time subscribers. (RRP. $10/Month)
– Free Local Missed Call Alerts or Voicemail
– Free HD voice for crystal clear conversations on our 4G network.
– 6 months free Junior project. Basic(an internet filtering service to protect your little ones when they are online)
– Surf at super-fast 4G speeds of up to 1Gbps.
– 40% off Share Plus for 24 months: Enjoy a second telephone line at only $9.63/month(RRP $16.05/month)
– Based on Opensignal Awards- State of Mobile Networks: Singapore report May 2018, based on independent analysis of 185, 297,150 on-device measurements recorded by 11, 742 users during the period Feb 1- May 2018.
– Unlimited calls are capped at 10,000 local calls minutes and unlimited SMS/MMS is capped at 10,000 SMS/MMS. Excess charges apply thereafter.
– For usage policies apply for Unlimited SMS/MMS, unlimited talk time and unlimited weekend data. For details, please visit starhub.com/mobiletnc.
– Excess local data is charged at 0.0107cents/KB up to a maximum of $10.70/GB. Data bill is capped at $238/month.
– **XL plan comes with free international Roaming and free caller Number Display.
– For Lite, XS, S, M, L, and XL plans with unlimited weekend data, there will be a cap of 700 minutes a month for the maximum duration of the IDD calls made under the FREE IDD018 VAS.
Thereafter, there will be a charge imposed at the prevailing IDD OID rates for the excess minutes.
Customers on existing 4G plans will continue to enjoy unlimited IDD OI8 calls with no cap.