Latest 1-for-1 buffet Promotions in Singapore for 2019
Having a good time out does not have to blow a hole in your wallet.
Everyone loves a time out and dining out – for that special occasion or simply to spend good quality time together. Singaporeans, with their rich food and wine culture, is no exception. However, dwindling economy may cause many to shy away from eating out. But there is no need for that. There are many hotels and restaurants that offer you 1-for-1 buffet promotions so that you and that special person can have a great time out together without burning a hole in your pocket. In this guide, I will be discussing a few of such outlets in Singapore
About 1-for-1 Buffet Offers
These offers are usually offered by your bank or financial institution in connection with your banking facilities or credit/debit/ATM cards. Offers vary from bank to bank and you should check with your bank if and what they offer in dining out/buffet rewards and also if they partner with and offer such at your hotel or restaurant of choice.
These offers have terms and conditions – both with your bank and the hotel/restaurant. Therefore, you should check with both beforehand. Such terms and conditions include:
- Points: Some banks award you points based on your transactions with them which you accumulate over time. A certain number of accumulated points may be required before you can enjoy the offer.
- Validity Period/Expiry Date: Some offers are valid on specific days of the week. Others at specific time of the day. Still, public and national holiday periods are excluded from some offers. So, regardless of what is published online on their website, please always call to confirm the validity of the offer.
- Advance Booking: You may be required to book your buffet upfront. So, if you are planning your outing for a special occasion, be sure you book well ahead so as not to be disappointed.
- Limited Menu: Some offers may limit your menu choice – both in food and beverages. Again, check with your host to avoid any surprises or embarrassment.
- Limited Company Member: Some offers place a restriction on the number of persons or their ages that can be in your company. For some, the more people in your company, the lesser the discount you are offered.
These are the major terms and conditions common with most of the buffer offers.
Below are buffet offers for the Year 2019. The list is organised according to bank cards to enable you easily find that which is applicable to you.
HSBC (get card/info here)
Maybank (get card/info here)
OCBC (get card/info here)
Standard Chartered (get card/info here)
UOB (get card/info here)
So got out there and have yourself a fun-filled time. Not just once, but each and every time you desire while the offer is still valid.